Monday, October 26, 2009

Inspiration

Can I just take this time to send some love and affection to my favorite blogs? What I love most about the internet (among other things, of course) is that by the end of your time "surfing the net" you have most likely ended up at a totally different place than you started. I can hop over to High Heeled Foot in the Door and be introduced to Three Men and a Lady. I respect both of these blogs so much because the women who write them are writing passionately about something they love. As soon as I own a house of my own, I will need all the help I can get from these ladies! At High Heeled Foot in the Door, I also learned about Midwest Modern. Like me, Elizabeth is a recent college graduate trying to get acquainted in her new post-college life. Unlike me, Elizabeth has an incredible eye for design and all around chicness. Can I just say that her entries about her sister's wedding were absolutely fantastic?! Her inspiration seems to be her family and I innate style is in her blood!

How can I forget the excitement I feel as I open my MacBook and click my bookmarks to Sea of Shoes? Jane Aldridge is a master when it comes to creating and styling outfits. Her collection of shoes and designer clothing is the most fabulous I've seen from afar and I am so impressed at her creativity. I learned about Jane Aldridge while reading Teen Vogue. Also featured in the article was her mother Judy. From what I have read, she has been quite the style icon for some time now. Flipping between their two blogs is a joy and I look forward to their innovative style choices.

Two other blogs that totally deserve some kudos are Dry Clean Only and Financial Services is not Fashion. Both women have very different styles, but I would say I'd like to hang somewhere in between the two. I was informed of Dry Clean Only by a friend and I find the posts to be so much fun! I love the high/low mixes and Courtney always notes where each item was purchased or what the brand is. Over on FSINF, Cari shows us what to wear to an office and also how to break out of that mold come weekend time.

No comments:

Post a Comment