Monday, August 23, 2010

Material Mondays



Ugh, aren't Mondays hard? I know, they really can be. Since I have had the summer off my Mondays have been just fine. As my boyfriend has mentioned to me, "Every day is Saturday for you." Yeah, yeah, I know. Hate the game, not the player. Seriously. Either way, I know Mondays conjure up all sorts of ugly stuff for all of us, so I would like to make them a bit easier. Say hello to Material Mondays. Here I will post fun stuff that will hopefully bring us all out of the Monday funk. Enjoy!

Bowtied Beauty Boots
anthropologie.com

I basically want these so bad, that I am imagining them with every outfit I possibly can to justify the purchase.

Stuart Weitzman "Alex"
zappos.com

Planning on splitting these with my best friend to yet again justify the price. Yikes! Jennifer Aniston has worn these in practically every picture I've seen of her and they are killer shoes. Love them!

Other items on my want/need wishlist:
- J. Crew cross-body bag with luscious zippers
- New pair of sunglasses, preferably large cat-eye
- A kitten or puppy to make my house feel more like a home (I guess that isn't really material...)
- Dinner out at my favorite french restaurant
- More boots

What do you wish for on Material Mondays? At my old job I used to do a LOT of online shopping. Now, not so much. Online shopping makes Mondays a whole lot better, yes it does.


No comments:

Post a Comment